For job seekers and individuals who want to progress to the next stage of their career, apply for promotion or who are undergoing a career transition after redundancy, those contemplating a complete career change, applying for promotion or returning to work after a long absence.
What I can do for you?
- Develop a tailored CV and cover letter targeting specific job roles and companies
- Review your application form for a public sector recruitment application
- Interview training for structured or competency mock practice interviews
- LinkedIn design or review
- Job search strategy in competitive times including networking advice
- Clarify deeper self-awareness and value proposition in career transition through psychometric assessments and career inventories helping you make important new career decisions
- Prepare for structured competency based interviews within the public sector
- Prepare for Assessment Centres
- Career Coaching Programmes
My clients Include:
- Executives, Managers and Senior Management seeking internal promotion
- Graduates looking to invest in making a qualified first step in their career
- Individuals contemplating career change but unsure of what next
- Job seekers needing qualified advice on job search strategy including networking, branding 9and LinkedIn
- Job seekers who need expert help in targeted application and interview success
- Executives facing redundancy and making plans for the next stage of their career path
- Public sector interview candidates from the HSE, Gardai, Department Employment Affairs and Social Protection and other government bodies.
What can you expect?
- Expert and industry tailored advice on best practice career planning, CV, interview and job search.
- Deeper self awareness around where you are now in life and career and what provides meaning at this stage
- Insight into your value proposition and what you have to offer in terms of skills, strengths and USP
- Exploratory journey of options and opportunities
- Strategic action plan in moving forward to take that pivotal next step
- Over 20 years’ experience in HR & business and chartered member CIPD
- Over 20 years’ experience in recruitment and selection for a wide range of industries
- Wide range of industries including IT/Cyber Security, Engineering, EHS, Call Centre, Pharmaceutical and Biotech.
- External interviewer for public sector body.
- Expert trainer in CV Design, Interview Success, LinkedIn/Brand and Job Search methods.
- Accredited Practitioner British Pscychological Society Level A and B Assessment.
- Trained Group Behavioural Assessor for Assessment Centres
- Qualified Executive Coach and Professional Certification
“Earlier this year I needed help relating to my future career pathway. I was approaching something of a ‘career crossroads’ and sought out Aideen’s professional expertise to help guide me. Aideen was most professional in her approach, establishing our timeframes, parameters and expectations at the outset. From there she facilitated a series of very engaging conversations that challenged my perspectives on life, work and family. This led me to become very aware of my core beliefs, inner values and awaken my real passions. Realizing the importance of these core traits, in turn, brought a move to a role more aligned with more authentic goals. This new role delivers both high levels of job satisfaction and a far more manageable work/life balance. Challenging my perspective helped change my reality. Would recommend the services of FlexiSmart Coaching to anyone at a career crossroads. “
Alan Langton, Senior Financial Advisor, Kildare