FlexiSmart is a trusted partner or associate with a number of organisations nationwide.
- Providing support to organisations and individuals in redundancy including 1:1 consultations on self-discovery, career change, CV/LinkedIn, Interview Preparation, career planning and job search strategies including networking.
- Interim support to universities assisting with the preparation of on-trend industry career advice, training and workshops (Self Discovery, CV/Interview Preparation/LinkedIn/Personal Branding etc.) along with 1:1 career consultations with students up to PhD/Masters and online career planning modules.
- External interviewer and Chair of the panel for a number of roles at different levels within the public and private sector.
- Working with a number of trusted associates in the capacity of recruitment, external interviewing and coaching.
- Outplacement Consultant and Career Coach for Right Management, a leading global career transition specialist.
- Provision of Team Development, Communication and MBTI Training for clients nationwide with Leigh Gillen Events and Connexion.
- Provision of consultancy and training services in the area of career planning for Munster Technological University.
- Consultancy services on an interim basis for Connexion. conexion.ie. Dave Barry of Connexion runs workshops, masterclasses and consulting in Culture Strategy People.
- External Panel Interviewer and Chair for the Department of Sea Fisheries for both EO, HEO and Senior Management roles.
“Aideen partnered with CIT Career Services on various initiatives during her time with us providing workshops and webinars, supporting career planning, interview and CV success with vast industry knowledge.Whilst with CIT Career Service Aideen was also involved in the design and development of numerous resources such as; online e-courses, what’s next factsheets and developing literature on important topics such as Video Interviews, Video CV’s, Personal Brand, Digital footprint, amongst others . Aideen also had important input into our career planning module with PHD students and completed a specific piece of work using Psychometrics.Aideen has huge expertise and would be an asset to any organisation and we look forward to working with her again in the future”.
Treasa Morgan, Head of Career Services MTU (Munster Technological University)